- How do #standards help to achieve the @UN #SDGs? Register now to find out: ow.ly/uz9s30gDEZt #standards4SDGs https://t.co/CvAmNp6YBt 3 minutes ago
- @Hemantbhatt101 It's not mandatory to implement any of our standards. Implementation of ISO standards is voluntary,… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 7 minutes ago
- Conferences and workshops based on solid case study presentations attended by decision-makers at all levels of gove… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- We need to fund demonstration projects for scalable technologies and publish reliable, scientifically and financial… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- Advanced wastewater treatment technology is allowing the reuse of water for direct and indirect potable re-use… twitter.com/i/web/status/9… 23 hours ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Concerned about standardization falling behind ever-accelerating innovation, in the EU they aimed to find ways to accelerate standardization to narrow that gap. The EU published key issues and concerns to give context to the 14 questions used in crowdsourcing for … Continue reading
No, I am not touching on brassieres here, where standardization could save the beauties in our life some time shopping, should the industry finally agree on more reliable size and fit standards. For most other clothing the garment industry has … Continue reading
Welcome to standards and more at Stand On Standards. If you like it, enjoy and share. If you dislike, ignore and go find something better for your time and attention. Thank you.