- Our relationship to the #environment has changed over time. Which generation are you? --> ow.ly/azl930dOGy2 6 hours ago
- Why the future belongs to standards ow.ly/jZYL30dOFjn #makinghistory #ISOfocus #ISO70years 1 day ago
- Can you make the best video and win the @WSDcontest prize? ow.ly/3Uhx30dBy3Z #worldstandardsday2017 https://t.co/DurvJ75PsP 2 days ago
- Our new @ISOSecGen has a message for you! twitter.com/ISOSecGen/stat… 5 days ago
- Always great to work together! :) #AstanaExpo2017 @Swiss_Pavilion @KTRM_MIR_RK @GenevaImpact #Kazakhstan twitter.com/GenevaImpact/s… 5 days ago
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
Monthly Archives: December 2010
Concerned about standardization falling behind ever-accelerating innovation, in the EU they aimed to find ways to accelerate standardization to narrow that gap. The EU published key issues and concerns to give context to the 14 questions used in crowdsourcing for … Continue reading
No, I am not touching on brassieres here, where standardization could save the beauties in our life some time shopping, should the industry finally agree on more reliable size and fit standards. For most other clothing the garment industry has … Continue reading
Welcome to standards and more at Stand On Standards. If you like it, enjoy and share. If you dislike, ignore and go find something better for your time and attention. Thank you.